Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Jawsome Birthday Cards

Today I wanted to share a fun new card set that I created!  It is one of my favorites that I have done in quite awhile - in part because they are just so fun and whimsical and in part because they were such a joy to create!  






It seems like every time I turn on the tv something it is shark week or someone is talking about sharks!  My boys are fascinated with them!  So of course, CTMH is on trend when they created the Jawsome Birthday stamp and Thin Cut Set.  So much fun!  I just had to create a card set using this chomping cards.  And a nod to all of the little shark lovers out there with the Baby Shark song - I just couldn't resist adding some of the "do" and "doos" to one of my cards!

Another fun element to point out is that the Stitched Rectangle Frame Thin Cut was used in three of the cards!  I cut the full Thin Cut out and then used various pieces on the different cards.

When designing these cards I wanted a pattern paper that looked "watery" and I remembered the You Are Enough paper pack that we had for National Scrapbooking Month had this marbleized paper.  How perfect is that?  The blending of the colors with the splatter of white worked so well for my ocean waters.

This "jawsome" card kit may be ordered in my shop.  There you can also add the stamp set with Thin Cuts, the stand alone stamp set and the markers used to your kit.


Supplies used:  (retired) You Are Enough Paper Pack, (Z3966) Jawsome Birthday Stamp & Thin Cuts or (C1899) Jawsome Stamp Set, (Z2848) Sapphire Exclusive Ink Pad, (Z6519) Blue Belle Exclusive Ink Pad, (Z2805) Black Exclusive Ink Pad, (Z3676) Blue Belle Loose Sequins, (1385) White Daisy cs, (X254) Value Cards & Envelopes, (X5957) Sapphire cs, (Z2510) Ice Grey Shades Marker, (Z2511) Brown Grey Shades Marker, (Z4260) Stitched Rectangle Frame Thin Cuts, (Z4260) Rectangle Shaker Acetate and Foam, (Z4309) Circle Window Shaker Thin Cuts, (Z4100) Circle Shaker Window Acetate and Foam, (Z3791) Liquid Pearls White Opal, (Z3372) Adhesive Runner, (Z2060) Thin Foam Tape, (Z341) Mini Glue Dots, (Z3547) Piercing Tool.  All current supplies may be found at: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com.

Sassfully yours,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment