Sunday, July 11, 2021

Little Christmas Mouse stamps and card set

When you become one of my VIPS, or make a $75 purchase (before shipping and tax) collectively in my In All Sassiness Designs Shop or at www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com, you will receive that month’s Little Mouse special as my gift of thanks to you.  The cards are pre-cut, pre-cut & include the embellishments, instructions and a color photo.  I will be teaching the set as a class that will be recorded and may be watched live or in play-back.  

Included in the kit, and on the post introducing each months special set, I will be sharing the non-consumable items that were used to create the cards as well in case you want to order them or you can certainly use the supplies that you have at home.  

For those who would like additional cards, or just want to order the card sets - they will be available for purchase without the exclusive stamp sets here in my shop: these come as a set of 4 - 2 each of two designs in my shop at: www.inallsassiness.com.

Note: a few sales exclusions do apply and I will post those when I share the special each month.  

So now that you know all of the details, here is my July Little Mice collection!



These cards were created with the new Bring Back My Pack - White Pines paper collection.  The paper has been refreshed with colors from Close To My Heart's new color palette.  I adore the Candy Apple with the Glacier and the little interjections of Espresso and Avocado!  Such fun right? The tiny dots of Liquid Pearls add the perfect embellishing touch to complete the cards.  And the mice

Here are the exclusive stamps used:



Additional supplies used in creating the cards:  (Z3793) Rose Gold Liquid Pearls, (Z3799) Carnation Liquid Pearls, (Z2486) Dull Green Blend Tri-Blend Marker, (Z2475) Brown Grey Blend Tri-Blend Marker.

Other Supplies used:  (X978) Glacier cs, (X6046) French Vanilla cs, (CC72110) White Pines - Bring Back My Pack, (X254) Value Cards & Envelopes, (X6038) Candy Apple cs, (Z6509) Candy Apple Exclusive Ink Pad, (Z2805) Black Exclusive Ink Pad, (Z2060) Thin Foam Tape, (Z3372) Adhesive Runner.  All current product can be ordered in my shop at: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com.

Sassfully yours,
Tonya


No comments:

Post a Comment