Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Best Trip Ever!

The Happiest Place paper collection is the perfect collection to document your "best trip ever"!

I created this layout with simplicity in mind so that my photos were truly showcased.  I thought the arrows were so much fun!  Some are popped up with Thin Foam Tape and some are flat, and to make it more fun they are going in different directions.




Here is the layout with my personal photographs and story:

Note: I took the pictures at an angle to try and avoid the glare from the page protectors.

Here is the layout with the flip flaps closed.


And here is the layout with the flip flaps open.  Note: I used two 4" x 6" vertical flip flaps.  They are purposefully on the left and right photos as it is somewhat challenging to have flip flaps directly beside one another.  Because of the seam of the flip flap they more or less "fight" with one another to lay flat.  I have found that leaving a space makes them work so much better.


For my journaling, I used the Cricut.  I love the way I have control over where, and how, it prints.


This layout is one of the create and takes that I designed for my summer expo season.  If may be purchased in my shop at: www.inallsassiness.com.  

Supplies used:  (Z6509) Candy Apple Exclusive Ink Pad, (Z2805) Black Exclusive Ink Pad, (Z3231) 4” x 6” Flip Flaps, (CC7201) Happiest Place Paper Collection, (Z3314) Black & White Dots, (X6047) Black cs, (X6038) Candy Apple cs, (1385) White Daisy cs, (Z2060) Thin 3-d Foam tape, (Z341) Thin 3-d Foam Dots, ((Z3372) Adhesive Runner, (Z341) Mini Glue Dots, (Z3340) Dual Tip Permanent Glue Pen. All of the current items may be purchased on my Close To My Heart website at: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com.

Sassfully yours,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment