Monday, April 5, 2021

Party Time in full Flamingo!

Flamingo is such a bright and fun color!  And the Shimmer Trim just makes it look all the more fabulous!  Partnered with the cheerfulness of the Party Time paper collection, the color just makes me so very happy!!

For this layout, I used the Flamingo Shimmer Trim (cut in half vertically) to create the borders between the patterned paper blocks.  I adore how it enhanced the blocking look and truly pulled all of the patterns together. 


The fine details:  White Flower sequins with a dot of Diamond Clear Stickles in the center.

Stickers added for depth.

Borders created with the Flamingo Shimmer Trim.


One of many great things about the Party Time collection is that it is dual sided - one side of the paper is in pink and orange tones and the opposite is in blues and greens.  AND even better, this paper collection is featured in our annual Idea Book so if is available until August 2021.

Here is how I incorporated my own photos of my niece's birthday with this layout:

additional photos by adding a flip flap:

 journaling detail:


Supplies used:  (Z3563) Diamond Clear Stickles, (X8016S) Party Time Paper Pack with Stickers, (Z3801) Flamingo Shimmer Trim, (1385) White Daisy cs, (X6050) Flamingo cs, (Z3872) Confetti Flower Sequins, (Z3293) Clear Shimmer Brush, (Z2060) Thin 3-d Foam tape, (Z3341) Thin 3-d Foam Dots, ((Z3372) Adhesive Runner, (Z341) Mini Glue Dots, (Z3340) Dual Tip Permanent Glue Pen. All of the current items may be purchased on my Close To My Heart website at: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com.  

This kit is one of many that is available in my In All Sassiness Designs Shop.  You can see the many possibilities by clicking here.

Sassfully yours,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment