Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Blossom meets Thistle Fundamentals!

Today I wanted to share my new Thistle card set!  Occasionally, I see a stamp, or dream up a combination with one of my scrappers or team members in mind, and such was the case with these cards.   One of my scrappers, Valerie, who has scrapped with me for years, has just started to create cards as well and her favorite CTMH color is Thistle.  While going through some retired products, I found these Paper Fundamentals in the Thistle color and that was all there was!  I had to blend the papers and the stamp set to create this set for her.


While difficult to see in the photo, the paper on the left card has a tone on tone embossed design on it making the cards all the more elegant.  I used both the Clear Shimmer Brush and the Diamond Clear Stickles on the cards to add what I would call additional elegance.  

The cards were created with the Cherished Blossoms stamp and Thin Cut sets.  One of my favorites! The Thin Cuts are amazing, cut quite cleanly and are the perfect size for a layout or a card, but one can't just note those, the stamps are adorable as well.   This was a special stamp and thus only available for a limited time.  You can find it on my website by clicking here.


If this card set really sparks your inner card maker, it is now available in my In All Sassiness Designs Shop in a limited quantity.  

Sassyfully Yours,
Tonya


No comments:

Post a Comment