Saturday, February 27, 2021

SJLS #31 Complete Admiration Layout

Sassy January Layout Series #31:  Complete Admiration Layout

Welcome to the 31th segment in a series of 31 that will be shared during the month of January/early February.    Click here to find out about the Sassy January/February Layout Series.

Today I am sharing the final layout in my series.  It took me longer than expected to share all 31 layouts, however, I hope you have enjoyed these postings.  The final layout is in honor of International Polar Bear Day and will be used by me to share some photos of my son's pilgrimages to see his beloved polar bears.

The paper has a masculine or outdoorsy feel, yet is delicate enough to use with a baby etc.  I used the Thin Cuts from the Aurora card making workshop for the worlds which I truly loved!  I have had these Thin Cuts since the summer and hadn't used them yet...now I am addicted to them and have been making lots of cards with them!  Love, love, love!


Stamped details and pattern details.


How fun is it to mix pattern papers?  As these are smaller prints, they work well to mix and match as one doesn't overpower the other.


The title was cut with Close To My Heart's Artisrty Cricut Collection.

The worlds, and their bases, are cut with our retired Aurora Card Kit Thin Cut which is quickly becoming one of my faves!  Such a cool design! 



Supplies used:  (retired) Aurora Paper and Card Making Thin Cuts.  (X5957) Sapphire cs, (X6045) Sage cs, (X5978) Glacier cs, (1385) White Daisy cs, (Z2831) Charcoal Exclusive Ink Pad, (Z2848) Sapphire Exclusive Ink, (Z4191) Silver Glitter Gems.

The product special that coordinates with this layout is our fabulous Tweezers which have just been brought back!  This excites me as they are by far the best for moving and grasping little pieces!  You will absolutely love them!  You may purchase these for just $5 during this special which is available until 10PM tomorrow Feb. 28, 2021.



Both of these specials may be purchased in my shop at: www.inallsasiness.com.

Sassfully yours,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment