Friday, January 15, 2021

SJLS #9 Seriously, I (heart) you...from bow to toe!

 Sassy January Layout Series #9

My apologies for the delay as I had some major techy issues this week and did not have access to my computer, but I will catch back up in the coming days!  With that being said, welcome to the 9th segment in a series of 31 that will be shared during the month of January. Click here to find out more about the Sassy January Layout Series.

This layout is so much fun!!  Whimsy, combined with a little flirty, and seasonally timed so that it could be used for Valentine pictures should you choose!!  My personal version, which I will add early next week, when my photos arrive, showcases pictures of my daughter, and I, with our girlfriend Minnie Mouse!  Which is why I have added the sub-title "from bow to toe".  You of course can delete that part of the title should your pictures not be Minnie Mouse themed!  (lol!).


This layout was created by pairing our current special Perfect Match with several patterns from previous Mix-In paper collections and several of our stitched and non-stitched thin cuts for a hand made embellishing touch.  The Perfect Match paper collection blends the Ballerina, Flamingo and Candy Apple with Black and White creating a perfect blend that would work for many scrapbook themes.

Multiple sets of Thin Cuts were used to custom cut the hearts, arrows and tags and then they were layered with foam tapes.  I especially love the title "seriously, I (heart) you" that was Cricut cut.

Here, you can see how the Stitched Shaker Heart and Circle were used and paired with the Stitched Heart Thin Cuts and the arrows.  The detail of the stitching just pops right?


Although it might be a little challenging to see in the photo, the large stitched hearts are popped up with the foam heart rims from the Heart Shaker Foam and Acetate which makes popping them up so easy!


The stitching even pops with patterned paper!


The Fancy Tag thin cuts were used to create this fun combination!


For the photo mats, the striped watercolor print paper was used.  The kit also includes a piece of Candy Apple cs for those who would like to incorporate more of the red tones in their layout.


The sub-title which was cut for my personal layout just makes my heart giggle!  A bi-line of Minnie, I couldn't help but add it!  Although my title is included in the kit, you can also request a custom bi-line for your own layout.  Simply list it in the note section at check-out.  This is cut with a base of Black cs and then a slightly smaller top layer of letters cut out of Ballerina.  The words I wanted to emphasize I used both layers so the "bow" and "toe" would stand out.  Note how fun the words look, and stand out, on the lined patterned paper.


Supplies used:  (CC12201) Perfect Match Paper Pack, (X6047) Black cs, (X6036) Ballerina cs, (X6050) Flamingo cs, (Z3870) Heart Shaker Thin Cuts, (Z4182) Stitched Heart Thin Cuts, (Z4309) Circle Shaker Thin Cuts, (Z4312) Heart Window Foam and Acetate, (Z2060) Thin Foam Tape, (retired) Mix-In Papers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's partnering special features the Stitched Heart Thin Cuts.  These are very low in inventory, and have retired, so if you haven't added them yet to your collection this is the perfect time to do so!  For the special price of $9 you are being given quite the savings.  You might even want to consider getting a second set!  (I personally have three sets as we use the small stitched heart almost daily at my house!)   There is nothing additional for shipping or tax so it is a great savings to try out this fabulous product that you are most certainly going to fall in love with!  This special is available until 9:59am on 1-16-2021.



This product special, and layout kit, are available in my shop at: www.inallsassiness.com as a part of the Sassy January Layout Series.  For more details on this series, click here.

Sassfully Yours,

Tonya




No comments:

Post a Comment