Sunday, January 31, 2021

SJLS #17 Elegance at Night Layout


Sassy January Layout Series #17:  Elegance at Night Layout

Welcome to the 17th segment in a series of 31 that will be shared during the month of January.  

Click here to find out about the Sassy January Layout Series.  

The 17th layout has a monochromatic feel with accents of Golds and Rose Golds and when combined they give an elegant and classy feel to them.  I adore this combination!

My layout:

The Art Department's layout:

This layout was originally designed by the Close To My Heart Art Department and taught to us as a part of the January Album Retreat.  I made a few alterations from the original layout to make it my own and work with my photographs.  1.  You will note that they colored and used Texture Paste for the textured circles with the stencil - I tweaked this and used the Rose Gold Pearlized Paint instead which gave my layout the needed elegant feel.  2.  They used Blue Belle Loose Sequins for their layout and I opted to use the Rose Gold as I was using the Rose Gold Pearlized Paint.  3.  I coveted a few of the stickers to stamped flowers.  4.  They stamped their title in Black in and I cut mine out with Gold Foil Paper.  I love their version, and I love my version - it is just a matter of taste, preference and photographs.

Something that is quite unique with this layout is that it used the stamps from one set and the Thin Cut from another.  In all my time with Close To My Heart, this is the first time they have done this and I think it is awesome!  It really opens up the possibilities!  So the outline stamps are from the Count My Blessings Stamp Set and the Thin Cuts are from the Stitched Florals Stamp and Thin Cuts.  

Stitched Florals Stamp and Thin Cuts
(D2008) Count My Blessings Stamp Set

Textured Rose Gold accents


Stamped floral details


Loose Sequins with Rose Gold Pearl accents


Floral cluster


Here is my layout with my personal photographs.  I am delighted with how the colors work together!  To see a larger view, simply click on the layout and it will open in a larger window.




Supplies used:  (Z4065) Rose Gold Loose Sequins, (Z3365) Gold Foil Paper, (X8019) Gold Patterned Paper, (X7264B) Happiness Lives Here Paper Pack, (1385) White Daisy cs, (X6044) Peach cs, (X5985) Smoothie cs, (X6055) Desert Rose cs, (X6047) Black cs, (Z3793) Rose Gold Liquid Pearls, (Z2805) Black Exclusive Ink, (Z3884) Stencil Set #3, (Z4247) Palette Knives, (D2008) Count My Blessings, (Z3698) Stitched Florals Stamp and Thin Cut.

----------------------------------------------------------------


Today's product feature is on the Foam Tape and Dots.  Both were used in this layout, and truthfully quite a lot of foam tape was used.  All of the 1 1/2" x 6" strips as well as the photos are popped up with Thin Foam Tape and then the flowers were almost all popped up with the Thin Dots Foam Tape.  You can purchase a package of both the Foam Tape and the Dots in your choice of height - Thin or Regular - for $9.  Nothing else for shipping or tax.  Make sure to indicate your height preference in the comment section at check out.  This special is valid until 9:59am on 2-2-21.


Both of these specials are available in my shop at: www.inallsassiness.com.

Sassfully yours,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment