Wednesday, August 5, 2020

What a Ride! Layout

Introducing the Happiest Place collection with a fun, and interactive, Flip flap addition!  This layout was created to capture moments that were full of fun - whether it be at an amusement park, a carnival, street fair or even Disney!  I love the simplicity of the layout and how it highlights the photos.  


Although not seen in the picture here because of the camera glare, the flip flap is attached to the top of the page protector.  The flip flap is filled with Silver Star Confetti and then sealed with red-line double sided tape.  A strip of Black Shimmer Trim is adhered over the inside seal of the flip flap and then a second piece is adhered on the top of the flip flap overlapping where it shows through on the opposite side.  Trim the edges of the shimmer trim to fit the edges of the flip flap.  I love the magic that the confetti filled flip flap adds! Thanks to Close To My Heart for showing this technique to me!  


The ferris wheel is such a cute sticker!  So detailed!  This is popped up on Thin Foam Tape and a small Glacier star sticker is added to the center of the spokes. 

The other detail that I love is the stamped title ""#whee!".  This is stamped with our new stamp Magical Alphabet with Black Ink. I inked the stamps and then I daubed a sponge lightly over the stamps before stamping them onto White Daisy cs.  By doing this, it allowed the stamping to looked "chalky" like the confetti patterned paper is. It is then cut out, and adhered to the photo with Thin Foam Tape.  This is such a cute font - a must have for all stampers and scrapbookers and I am sure one that I will use over and over again!





Supplies used: (CC2701) Happiest Place Paper Pack & Stickers, (Z1809) Black Shimmer Trim, (D1937( Magical Alphabet Stamp Set, (Z3314) Black & White Dots, (Z2900) Silver Star Confetti, (Z3235) 4” x 4” Flip Flaps, (X6047) Black cs, () White Daisy cs, (Z2060) Thin 3-d Foam tape, (Z3341) Thin 3-d Foam Dots, ((Z3372) Adhesive Runner, (Z341) Mini Glue Dots, (Z3340) Dual Tip Permanent Glue Pen.   All of the current items may be purchased on my Close To My Heart website at: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com.

If you love this layout, the "What a Ride" Layout kit, can be purchased in my In All Sassiness Designs Shop by clicking here.

Sassfully yours, 
Tonya


No comments:

Post a Comment