Friday, April 17, 2020

Can You Feel the Love Tonight - Shaker Layout

Can you feel the love tonight?  I love how this layout came together!  It is filled with bright, vibrant colors and a blend of black glitter paper!  In addition, it incorporates shaker images, fun accents and adorable sequin-bling.  Originally designed for my own photos of The Festival of the Lion King show at Disney, I wanted paper and accents that worked well with the coloring of the show lights etc.  But as I worked with the papers and supplies that I chose to include, I kept thinking this would be great for so many different themes!  Family.  Childhood. Celebrations.  It really is a great overall theme that can be tailored to fit your pictures.


To see a larger view of the layout, simply click on the layout and it will open in a new, larger, window.
Here are some close up pictures of the various elements in the layout:

Glitter photo corners

Shaker Card element - lower right corner

title details

upper left shaker element detail

The layout complete with my personal photographs - Flip Flaps closed.

Flip Flaps open.

For those who would like to re-create this using their own supplies, here are the supplies that I used:   (Z2060) Thin 3-d Foam tape, (Z3341) Thin 3-d Foam Dots, ((Z3372) Adhesive Runner, (Z341) Mini Glue Dots, (Z3340) Dual Tip Permanent Glue Pen. (Z3236) Black Glitter Paper, (X7242E) I (heart) Us PML cards.  (retired) I (heart) us Paper Pack. I (Heart) us Sequins.  The current products are available on my CTMH website at: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com.

If you would like one of my layout kits, that is pre-cut for you, they are available in my In All Sassiness Designs Shop at: www.inallsassiness.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment