Friday, December 13, 2019

Day 11 - Go Farther Layout

Today's layout for my Sassy 25 Days of Christmas was created with much love for one of my loves.  My little guy has been polar bear passionate since he was 9 months old so when I get an opportunity to scrapbook this love, I jump at it!  The graphic can be as I designed it, or the white inset can be left out and he becomes a brown bear.  How fun right?

For a larger view of the layout, simply click on the layout and it will open in a new window.


The title circle was quite the challenge to create but I am over the moon excited with the end result.  I created shadows to go behind the various elements so that multiple colors could be seen in the graphic.  The end result was so much brighter and cheerful than just having all of the back color Cocoa.

title and embellishing detail

The trees were cut using our new Close To My Heart Complete Creativity Cricut cartridge.  These were layered with Thin 3-d foam tape to create depth.  In addition, all of the photo mats are popped up on foam which really makes them stand out.  White brads and Cocoa ribbon were added to embellish the layout.

tree details


Supplies used:  (X5959) New England Ivy cs, (1385) White Daisy cs, (X5980) Sweet Leaf cs, (Z2060) Thin 3-d Foam Tape, (Z341) Mini- Glue Dots, (retired) Cocoa cs, Wings Creative Basics, White Brads and Bigger Brads, Cocoa Ribbon.  To order the current supplies, you can shop my website by clicking here.

To purchase any of the Close To My Heart Cricut Collections, use the link here and I will receive a small commission for your purchase.

This kit is available at a discounted price of $12 until midnight on December 13th and after that it will return to it's regular price of $15.  The kit includes all of the pre-cut pieces to create the layout, bulk embellishments and ribbons, a package of Thin 3-d Foam Dots, detailed instructions and a color photo.  

Today's product special is on our classic My Legacy 12" x 12" Albums. These are just $25 each. You select the color and the style. And even better, this special is repeatable!



As my In All Sassiness Designs Shop is still down for maintenance /connecting to the new system, if you would like to order either the layout special or the product special, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.  I will send you an invoice on a secure website.


No comments:

Post a Comment