Monday, November 25, 2019

Seasons of Joy Christmas Cards

These two Christmas cards were created with Close To My Heart's Seasons of Joy Cricut Collection and then additional tags and shapes from our previous Cricut cartridges.  The Seasons of Joy collection has many cute sentiments and images that are perfect for cards or handmade tags - for these two cards, I created tags and then made them into cards accenting with the new Holly Jolly papers.  Many of the tag images have layering which allowed me to bring in additional colors as seen on the Peace on Earth words - the title is actually three pieces each adding another layer of color.  



Supplies used:  (retired) Gold Sequins - could substitute (Z4235) Gold Loose Sequins. (X6038) Candy Apple cs.  (X5959) New England Ivy cs.  (1385) White Daisy cs.  (X5960) Fern cs.  (X7250B) Holly Jolly paper pack. (Z3549) Holly Jolly Dots. (Z2060) Thin 3-d Foam Tape. (Z1848) Red Shimmer Trim.  Close To My Heart Cricut Collections - Seasons of Joy, Art Philosophy, Artbooking, Artistry, Artfully Sent and Artiste (see below).  These items may be order on my CTMH website by clicking here.

To purchase any of the Close To My Heart Cricut Collections, use the link here and I will receive a small commission for your purchase.

Both of these cards have been added to my Christmas card buffet. You may come and create from my buffet this Friday and Saturday at the Timberville Church of the Brethren.  Or, if you and your friends want me to bring my buffet to you, I can also do that!  The buffet prices are 1/$2.50, 7/$15 or 15/$25.

No comments:

Post a Comment