Friday, July 7, 2017

Miss You Card class

Every Idea Book, or Seasonal Expression Idea Book, there is one card kit that stands out from the rest and completely wins my heart!  For the Seasonal Expression 2 book, the Miss You card kit did just that! I adore the font of the "miss you" and "love you" and equally adore the hearts and accompanying stamps that partner with the sentiments!  The chosen colors of the Little Dreamer's paper pack also caught my attention.
So, for my July Monthly Card class (why don't you join us next month?) we decided that this kit was a must!  The first two cards are the same card...just the reverse pattern (on the back) was used where the last two cards, I designed myself with the stamp set.  
You can order your very own Miss You Workshop Your Way Card Kit by clicking here, or, I have added these cards to my signature card buffet.  You can come to an event, or have me bring my buffet to you! Simply e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com for details --and you could even earn your cards for free!
 



Bonus card 1:

Bonus card 2: 



Kit contents:1 – exclusive workshop stamp set (B-size)
3 – sheets Little Dreamer paper
2 – cardstock sheets (1 Black, 1 White Daisy)
1 – white shimmer trim (Z3024)
1 – Little Dreamer glitter gems (Z3321)
12 – white card bases & envelopes
This Workshops Your Way® kit contains materials for creating 12 cards. Easy-to-follow online instructions (found below) guide you in creating two different card designs. Thanks to the interchangable designs and stamp sentiments, you have ultimate control over the creative process, so you can always make your cards your way.
Additional supplies needed:
Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2805)
Lagoon Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2895)
Raspberry Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2812)
Thistle Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2840)
Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
1" × 1" My Acrylix® Block (Y1000)
1" × 3½" My Acrylix® Block (Y1002)
2" × 2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1003)

No comments:

Post a Comment