Thursday, December 1, 2016

On the 1st day of a Sassy Christmas...my consultant offered me Shimmer Paper buy 3 get 1 free!

Where does the time go?  Once again, we are at December 1st and thus begins my annual 12 Days of Sassy Christmas specials.  Each day, I will post a special that will be available to order for 24 hours and a new special will be posted each day for 12 days.  To take advantage of that day's special, e-mail your order to me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.  Each day, and with each new special, I will send you an invoice for that day's special.  You can pay for the order on a secure website with any credit or debit card.  You may add additional specials as we move through the 12 days of Sassy Christmas specials by going through the same process.  To save you on shipping charges, and in the case that you earn additional free product (for reaching $100 in sales) or some of the earned hostess rewards from this event, your order will not be shipped until December 12th.  Each day that you place an order, your name will be entered into a drawing for a portion of the Hostess Rewards!  If your orders over the course of the 12 days, equal $100 or more, you will receive a free Medium Organizer.  So what all of this being said, here we go with today's special:

On the first day of Christmas, my consultant offered me Glitter Paper at buy 3 get 1 free.  That is right, you can purchase 4 sets of our beautiful Glitter Paper for just $20.00 which includes the cost of shipping and tax and is a $7.05 savings!  Glitterfy your Christmas cards, decorations, and pages with this sturdy, Cricut-able Glitter paper.  Our Glitter paper is available in 6 colors (Sea Glass, Gold, Silver, Red, Black and White) and each pack includes 3 sheets.


To take advantage of this special, e-mail your order, including free selections, to me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com. 

Here are several cards that I created with the Red, Gold and White Glitter Paper.





The final card in this collection, doesn't use the Glitter paper, but does feature the same stamps, embellishments and cartridges.


These are the stamps that were used in the cards.  The Pretty Poinsettia was the featured stamp, and the others were used for sentiments to support the cards.


And of course, no card is complete without it's embellishments.  These are the embellishments, inks, and embossing folders that were used to create the cards.  In addition, Close To My Heart's exclusive Z3285 Flower Market Cricut cartridge was used in creating these cards.



If you love these cards, you may also create them at my Card Buffet during the month of December!  You may attend one of my planned events, or partner with me, and host your own!  The cards are all pre-cut and pre-stamped.  My next Card Buffet will be Sunday, December 4th from 2-8PM at the Timberville Church of the Brethren.  For details on this event, visit my Meet-Up group.  We would love to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment