Monday, September 26, 2016

A Child Is Born card set

Tonight, I want to share with you, probably my favorite new stamp set in the new Seasonal Expression Idea Book, A Child is Born.  I loved this stamp set at first sight, but once I started creating with it, I was incredibly inspired!  Mary and Joseph have such a sweet presence, AND the images are very easy to color (speaking as a non-artistic person!).  These were cards that I created for my card club last week, but I have no doubt, that this is just the beginning of the art I will create with them.  When I looked at a paper collection to partner with the stamps, the Oh Deer!  Paper jumped out!  I love the soft grey, browns, whites and of course the beautiful new Color of the Year: Sea Glass.






Supplies used:

Love these cards?  
You can order the supplies to create them on my website at: www.tonyasheirdan.ctmh.com.  Or, they will be added to my fall card buffets for you to create them with!

No comments:

Post a Comment