Monday, April 11, 2016

What makes your soul shine?

What makes your soul shine? I speak from the heart when I say that being with Close To My Heart has made my soul shine! My team is one of the most beautiful things that I have created - and they have been created with my soul. My down-line are not just friends, they have become family. Each with his, or her, own contributions and strengths, and each genuinely caring about each other and each others successes. We have grown to be the sassiest team around (at least that is my point of view!) They make my soul shine! I would love for you to join us! Why, because "Baby, you're worth it!" For details on the awesome opportunity to join my team, the Hearts with Sass, and Close To My Heart as a consultant during our April special, message me or e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment