Thursday, April 7, 2016

Leave a little sparkle...

Are you a blinger? glitter-passionate? Do you love to add sparkle to your projects, your life and other's lives? If so, your Close To My Heart business can give you the opportunity to touch many lives - and "to leave a little sparkle wherever you go"! Did you know that with every stamp set sold, Close To My Heart makes a donation to Operation Smile? During my career with the company, we have had the opportunity to not only give children smiles through Operation Smile, but also to help in real time with relief efforts in Japan after their horrific earthquakes and tsunami, in Oklahoma following their tornadoes, and after Hurricane Sandy. The generosity of this company is certainly near, and dear, to my heart! If you love to add sparkle to others too, then let's talk! Close To My Heart may just be the perfect way to add your sparkle!! Why? Because, "Baby, you're worth it!"!
For details about this "sparkly" opportunity in April, message me, or e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment