Friday, April 29, 2016

Smiling...

April 30th is the last day to use Close To My Heart's Studio J - our digital scrapbooking program. For those who know me as a consultant, Studio J has been a part of me, and an integral part of my business, the past several years. I have believed in this program, tried my very best to share my passion and love for it to all who would listen. Studio J means much more to me than a product-line -- it has helped me grow into the consultant that I am...and indeed become a part of me. My love for this program, and it's capabilities, have given me the strength to go completely out of my comfort zone; to speak with passion; to find courage; to teach; to inspire; to share my creativity, to test my limits (and it's limits) and to allow myself to shine brightly. As I bitter-sweetly say good-bye to something that I have loved with all of my heart, I can only quote Dr.Seuss: "Don't cry because it is over. Smile because it happened." And I am smiling...because it did happen. And it changed my life! Thank you Jeanette for your dream and allowing me to share in that dream, if only for a little while. And thank you to Brian Holman and Monica Wihongi, and the entire IT Team, for sharing this journey with us. I am forever grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment