Thursday, April 14, 2016

A Lovely Day - workshop your way

Tonight , I am sharing the second layout that I created with the Charlotte Workshop Your Way Kit - this WYW kit is beautiful!  Both, with what it includes, and the designs that you can create with it! The colors are soft and very neutral based which make it easy to coordinate with so many different pictures.  For my layout, I switched up the colors from the original guide to better work with my pictures - that is the beauty of these kits --everything within the kit coordinates so that you can interchange and it will still look great!

Full spread

left page

right page

journaling details

embellishment details

title details

Want to see more?  Tune in tomorrow to see the 3rd layout from the Charlotte Workshop Your Way kit.  Ready to grab your own?  If so then visit my website here.  And remember, Charlotte retires on April 30th so you only have a few weeks left to order yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment