Thursday, December 3, 2015

12 Days of A Sassy Scrapbooking - Day 3 FRAMES

On the 3rd Day of a Sassy Scrapbooking, 
my consultant offered me...

a free box of Mini Glue Dots when you purchase our Design Decor Frames! 
 (a savings of $7.50 retail)

But wait, there is more!  (I love saving that!)...when you purchase the Design Decor' Frames in the next 24 hours, they are also 25% off as a part of CTMH's Cyber Week Special!  How fantastic are those savings??


There are several Designer Decor' frames to choose from, but my favorite by far is the Black Shadow Box.  What makes this the most fantastic of all 12" x 12" frames?  Let me count the ways...
1.  The bottom hinges open so that you can switch the layout featured to a new layout.
2.   Because there is no glass, shimmer and bling can still shine brightly!
3.  And because there is no glass, 3-d elements are not crushed.
4.  The back of the frame is solid and black so artwork can be created on the frame itself - see my Scrabble Art Frames below.
5.  The frame itself is intricately crafted and showcases whatever beautiful art you display inside of it.

So, how do you attach the art so that it can be removed?  I use Mini Glue Dots - one is each corner and two in the center, but you can also use the Hoop and Loop Velro Dots.

Black Shadow Box Frame with a layout

Black Shadow Box Frame with a Studio J Chalkboard Art Print

Black Shadow Box Frame Scrabble Art

The Shadow Box frame also comes in Colonial White.

Here is a sample of a little larger frame - and this is the Magnetic Chalkboard.

To see more of my Scrabble Art as well as instructions of how to create your own, click here.

Another favorite is the Printers Tray.  There are so many possibilities!


And finally the 5" x 7" Hinged Frame.

This special is offered exclusively with myself, Tonya Sheridan, Independent Close To My Heart Consultant and is available until 9:00am on Friday, December 4, 2015.  

You can take advantage of this special in one of two ways:

1.  Go to www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com and place your order for your Designer Decor' Frames.  Make sure while you are there that you check out the CYBER WEEK specials (which end tomorrow!) and the Clearance Sale for some additional great Christmas deals.  During check out, click to join the Sassy Gathering.  When I receive notification of your order from Close To My Heart, I will send you the free Mini Glue Dots!

2.  E-mail your order to me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.  I will determine your total and will send you an invoice that you can pay on a secure website with a credit or debit card.  Please let me know if you want me me to place your order now, or wait until the 12 Days of Sassy Scrapbooking are completed.  I know I for one, like to start my hand crafted gifts early in December because history has proven that one, if not all three, of my kids and myself WILL get sick during the month.  I don't like to be behind the eight ball and others might be like me so I wanted to give you the options.

No comments:

Post a Comment