Sunday, December 13, 2015

12 Days of Sassy Scrapbooking - Day 12 PML and Instalife

Our family had many Christmas activities yesterday that kept me away from my computer, so I am just now sharing the final of my 12 Days of a Sassy Scrapbooking!  

On this 12th day of Sassy Scrapbooking, your consultant offered you:
buy 2 sets of Picture My Life Cards / Overlays and get 1 free!
Check out our many Picture My Life Choices here!  These are perfect for greeting cards, pocket scrapbooking, traditional scrapbooking and so much more!



OR / AND
buy an Instalife Book and Instalife cards and receive a set of Instalife protectors free!  These are perfect for creating fun little books with those everyday photos - cell phone, instagram and more!  To see our Insta-life collection, click here!




This special is available exclusively with myself, Tonya Sheridan and is available until Monday, December 14th at 9am.  To take advantage of this special, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com with your selections.  I will add this special to your Sassy Tab, calculate your tab and send you an invoice that you can pay on a secure website with a debit or credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment