Saturday, December 6, 2014

Deal of the Decade - Featured Stamp Sets 4 and 5: All about the merry!

Today I am featuring two stamp sets that are all about the merry!

The first is C1591 Merry, Merry.  This stamp works beautifully to stamp in layers.  I have found that if you stamp the wreath in a light color, or in second generation ink (I used Topiary) then you can go back and stamp the pine cone and berry accents directly over the wreath with a darker color (I used Chocolate).  I love the whimsical "Merry Christmas" sentiment and the banner is the perfect size whether it is stamped as is, or stamped, cut out and popped up on 3-d foam.

Here are a few treats that I made featuring this stamp set.

Supplies used:  (Z1847) Green Glitter Paper, (Z1848) Red Shimmer Trim. (Z1752) Clear Sparkle Assortment, (Z2170) Ruby Exclusive Ink Pad, (C1591) Merry, Merry Stamp Set, (Z2448)ShinHan Twin Touch Carmine Marker, (Z1151) 3-d Foam Tape.   (retired) Scallop Circle Punch. 


The second stamp set is D1617 Make It Merry.  This a great Cricut Compatible stamp set--just look at that cute little joy hand tag and the make it merry shape!  And how fun is the tree and scooter?  I have so many thoughts running through my mind on how to use this stamp!

The second stamp set is D1617 Make It Merry

Here is a treat holder that I created with this stamp set.



Supplies used:  (Z1840) Clear Pillow Boxes , (Z2644) Pixie Exclusive Ink Pad, (Z1807) Pink Glitter Gems, (Z1851) Scalloped Border Punch, (D1617) Make it Merry Stamp Set, (Z2195)Lagoon Exclusive Ink Pad, (Z2464) ShinHan Twin Touch Tender Pink Marker (Z1922) Pink Glitter Paper and (Z1151) 3-d Foam Tape.

To take advantage of the Deal of the Decade and ability to purchase a Your Own Kind of Wonderful for just $10, simply visit my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan and place a $50 order then you can purchase this, and many other stamps for the deal!  Or, you can e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com and I can add it to your 12 Days of Scrapbooking Sassiness List.

If you would either of the three treat packages, they are available either as kits or completely made.  The treat bags are $1.00 each.  The Clear Pillow boxes are $2.50 each.  You can order them by e-mailing me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.  Indicate if you prefer the bags or boxes to be completed, or as a kit that you can create yourself.  I will also have finished ones at my Christmas Celebration/December Crop next weekend while supplies last.  Note:  they do not include the candy.  All three styles are great for little gifts for teachers, colleagues, or for sharing unexpected Random Acts of Kindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment