Sunday, December 7, 2014

12 Days of Scrapbooking Happiness - Day 6 - My Reflections Paper Packs

Today I want to draw the spotlight, or Christmas lights, to Close To My Heart's beautiful paper packs!  Our paper packs are themed based and made from the highest quality and weight papers.  Each pack comes with 3 double sided-double patterned designs and 2 of each design (for a total of 6 pieces).  Partnered with the patterned paper, or B&T as we fondly call them, are 6 sheets of coordinating cardstock.  I love that CTMH does the work of matching up all of the papers for me! That takes so much stress off my plate!  Each paper pack has a coordinating compliment --which is either My Stickease Stickers, Vellum Stickers or Dimensional Elements (chipboard)-- and an accessory for those who like to create beyond the paper.  And so, on the 6th day of Scrapbooking Happiness, my consultant offered me: a dual offer:  1. Purchase a paper pack and an assortment pack and receive the Compliment free  OR 2.  Purchase 3 Reflections paper packs and receive a 4th one for free.*  Both offers can be repeated as many time as desired however the paper packs purchased will be counted in one promotion or the other.  (*Least expensive item is the item that will be received for free; Special does not include the paper collections from the Seasonal Expression book.)

Haven't seen our new paper collections?  Click the collection's name to see the accessories and compliments.    



















The special is good from 7PM on Sunday, December 7th until 9am on Monday, December 8thth.  To take advantage of the special, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com and let me know you want to take advantage of the special.  When you e-mail me, include colors/sizes/preferences if that is information that I need to know.  I will start a "Sassy List" for you and be checking it twice to make sure I have the info that I need.  At the end of the 12 days, I will add up all of the specials you took advantage of and will send you an invoice that you will have 48 hours to pay via a secure website (my local customers can make other arrangements as I will see you over the course of the 12 days - just let me know in advance) to keep the discounts.  If your sassy order collectively is eligible for the Stamp of the Month (for just $5) or the Deal of a Decade (unlimited $10 "C" and "D" stamps with a $50 purchase), I will let you know and you can also take advantage of those as well.  I will also include my own "sassy happy" to you with your order for participating in my countdown.  Every 12th order  will receive a new Seasonal Expressions item in their order as well.  So you see, the offers, and fun, get better and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment