Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Desk Calendars created with Studio J

Studio J, Close To My Heart's on-line scrapbooking program has been pushed to the limits the past month, with consultant's and customer's alike, creating layouts and projects "out of the box" and the results have been absolutely amazing!

A colleague, and sister consultant, Sherri Bage Ballantyne created the idea to create 4" x 6" calendars in Studio J that could then be cut and placed in a desk frame!  She was generous enough to share her calendars grids that she created (i Publisher I think) with us.  I loaded her calendar into Studio J, and then added my own background, embellishments and photographs right into the wells.  Because my photos were taken across the span of 12 months, I opted to change them to black and white for continuity--this of course could be optional.  I chose to use Snowhaven for the paper collection.  And what is better, during the month of November, Studio J layouts are just $5 for a two page spread so my entire calendar cost me $5.00 plus shipping and tax!  These make a great gift for grandparents, moms, dads, and truly any loved one.  

If you would like to make your own calendar, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com and I would love to help you get started!








No comments:

Post a Comment