Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Celebrate your family with Designed Decor Frames!

Have you seen Close To My Heart's new Designed Decor Frames??  Oh my goodness!!!!  If not, once you do, you will be in love!  My mind cannot stop the creative ideas from over flowing!  My favorite currently is the Black Shadow Box Frame - "which is made up of a wooden frame with hinged back that opens easily for loading.  Magnetic closure.  Sawtooth hangers on back.  Interior dimensions: 12" x 12".  Tray depth:  1/2".  Total depth with frame closed:  1 1/4"." These are fantastic for showing off your most recent layouts, for gifts and so much more.  In the coming days, I will be posting several here on my blog to showcase their complete awesomeness, but for today I wanted to share a scrabble tile frame that I created for my brother and sister in law.  

To preface, BEFORE children, my husband and I used to spend hours playing Scrabble.  We absolutely loved it!  When my sister in law joined our family I learned that we had a common thread - she too was a Scrab-ble-ahoic!  Then at a recent Scrapbooking Expo I found Scrabble Tiles for sale and my mind started thinking--how fun would it be for me to create a piece of Scrabble art for Laura and Chad for their home?  So I did.  Each letter is adhered to the frame with mini-glue dots so that as their continues to grow, they can move the pieces to add their new additions.  I fell in love with the finished product and can't wait to make one for my family!

With Black Friday upon us, often the classic games like Scrabble can be found at deep discounts--what better time to create your own Scrabble art?  CTMH's Designed Decor Black Shadow Boxes  retail for $28.95, plus shipping and tax, and can be ordered by clicking here.



No comments:

Post a Comment