Sunday, August 31, 2014

Picture My Life - 25 Day Challenge. Day 13.

As scrapbookers, are you like myself, and save every little scrap with the mindset that there will sure to be a use for it in the future?  I am finding myself even more so like this with the scraps from my Picture My Life Cards!  I adore them so much--I want to savor, if you will, and use every little piece.  This card design proved a great way to do just that -- I used the little strips of the blue polka dot card in combination with the Seaside paper to create a simple, but cute, card.  The sentiment piece was cut with Artiste Cricut Cartridge and stamped in Glacier Ink with the You Mean the World To Me Stamp Set.  For embellishments, I used the Gold Shimmer Trim and the Gold Sequin Assortment.  


PML Cards Used:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrate our Picture My Life kits in August with our Picture Perfection Promotion! 
During the month of August, when you purchase any of the 13 available Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs featured in the 2014–2015 Annual Inspirations idea book at their full retail price of $24.95 USD / $27.50 CAD, you are eligible to add your choice of 1 of 8 qualifying Memory Protectors™ 10-packs for just $3 (USD & CAD)! Each Picture My Life scrapbooking program already includes a coordinating 10-pack of Memory Protectors, so when you add your additional 10-pack for only $3 you will be well on your way to your own picture-perfect pocket scrapbooking adventure!  

In addition, as a bonus, with each PML kit ordered during the month of August, I will be sending a PML goody bag your way.  The goody bags are filled with over $10 in embellishments, flip flaps and sassy goodness!  Use this link to order your PML kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment