Thursday, August 28, 2014

Celebrating? Why yes, we were!

My friend had quite the celebration this past weekend and I wanted to do something special to help with the celebration, but also something that was very CTMH.  With the suggestion of a friend, I decided to provide sparkling grape juice for a toast.  We added the little champagne glasses and then I created "glass charms" for each of the glasses.  Staying with her theme of Brushed, I used the Brushed paper collection and Vellum My Stickease for the inserts, the Base and Bling Square Charms and the Square Glass covers.  The glass was adhered with Liquid Glass.  Once the charms dried I tied them to the glass stems with ribbons.  After seeing how they looked on the glasses, I am thinking...how great would these be for a wedding favor? or for a holiday party for my dad's signature Christmas daiquiris?  So many ideas!  

I took several pictures to show several of the designs of the charms!  Especially love the daisies and ladybugs!











No comments:

Post a Comment