Thursday, April 10, 2014

What Makes Me Smile...

Flip Flaps...that is what makes me smile over and over again!  Love them and truly can't get enough of them!  For this layout, I created the layout in Studio J and once it arrived, I added the Canvas My Stickease to add more depth and texture.  I then placed the layout in page protectors and added my flip flaps.  I  added a custom journaling piece that I created in Studio J that can be slipped into one of the Flip Flaps for a fun journaling idea.  The flip flaps add the opportunity to add many more pictures!  To see the layouts more up close and personal, click on the photos and they will open in a larger window.

When looking closely, you will notice that the two layouts have different color photo mats and you would be correct.  The first layout showcases the Outdoor Denim photo mats and the lower layout showcases the Blush (pink) photo mats.  I actually created two version of this layout -- one with the blue mats and one with the pink mats.  

Closed flip flaps (blue mat layout)

 Open Flip Flaps (pink mat layout)

These layout kits are available for purchase.  They are $12 each or 2 for $20 (choose one of each color or two of your favorite color).  Shipping if applicable is $8 and can be combined with other kits from the In All Sassiness Designs Kit page here on my blog. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you become a Close To My Heart Consultant, and join my team, during the month of April, for just $99 you will receive over $415 in product including a Cricut Collection!  And if you are one of the next SEVEN to join my team, the Hearts and Sass, you will also receive $25 in Flip Flaps of your choice.  For more details, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com or visit my website to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment