Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Live Out Loud and in Color!

Spring and summer are hopefully knocking at our doors!  So, I thought I would share this bright and cheerful layout featuring our now-retired Dream Pop papers which added delight just by looking at them!  LOVE the bright colors!  And because of the fun summery colors, my title for this layout was "Live out loud and in color" a fun Artbooking phrase that just begged to be incorporated in this layout!  I added a few of the Color Ready Trinket Wooden Shapes (stars) up in the right corner as well as a few Clear Sparkles to balance out the title and give it somewhat of a cascading effect.  I then used the Silver Shimmer Trim to accent the layout --just a small piece here and there to add a little "bling".  I have to say, I was quite delighted with how the layout turned out -- standing up to it's title being full of color!  To see larger images of the layout, simply click on the layout and the photos will open in a new window.





The "Live Out Loud and in Color" layout can be purchased as a kit.  The kit cost is $12 and includes a full pack of the Color Ready Trinkets Wooden Shapes, bulk Silver Shimmer Trim, bulk sparkles, all Cricut Pieces pre-cut, the needed cardstock and patterned paper to create the layout, detailed instructions and a colored guide. Shipping, if applicable is $8.00 but can be combined with other In All Sassiness Designs kits on my Kit page.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you become a Close To My Heart Consultant, and join my team, during the month of April, for just $99 you will receive over $415 in product including a Cricut Collection!  And if you are one of the next SEVEN to join my team, the Hearts and Sass, you will also receive $25 in Flip Flaps of your choice.  For more details, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com or visit my website to sign up!



No comments:

Post a Comment