Thursday, February 20, 2014

How Did They Do That? New Class Offering!

With the introduction of each new Idea Book, I teach a class that I call "How Did They Do That?" where I teach the ins and outs of a layout that graces one of the pages of the book.  For this Idea Book, I have decided to re-create the hexagon layout that is on page 95.  I did take some artistic freedoms and altered the paper collections and embellishments but maintained the makeup of the layout.

I will be teaching the class at my signature Shamrock Crop at the Mimslyn Inn in Luray, VA on Saturday, March 22nd at 2PM.  Non-crop attendees are welcome to attend as well, or the class is available in kit form.  To register for the class or to purchase a kit, e-mail at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.

To see details of any of the photos, simply click on the photos and they will open in a new window.




Left Page

 Right Page

The kit includes: Skylark Dimensional Elements, all Cricut pieces pre-cut (with measurements so that you can re-create again if desired); bulk Teal Shimmer Trim, Gold Polka Dot Washi Tape, Lagoon Lace, Skylark Textiles; Aqua dots; select Picture My Life Skylark cards; cardstock, papers and textiles to create layout; detailed step by step instructions; and a series of color photos of the layout.  Kit cost:  $28.00. Shipping if applicable is $8.00 and may be combined with other kits to save on cost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment