Wednesday, August 28, 2013

It's A CTMH Pajama Party! Archived. and Live.

If you haven't tried our new Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, it IS AMAZING!  The possibilities are indeed amazing.  And Close To My Heart partnered with Big Picture Scrapbooking to have a Scrapbooking Pajama Party.  Did you miss it on July 31st?  If so, no worries, I will be hosting my own Pajama Party this Friday night, August 30th from 6-9PM (and of course, you are welcome to stay later should the night owl in you choose!)  We will watch the fantastic video as Kristine Widthfield, Close To My Heart's vice president, teachers us how to create this great layout step by step.  She will be sharing lots of fun tips that will aide in your Artbooking successes.  Once we are done, I will then share some tips on making your Cricut cutting much easier with the Cricut Craft Room.  And of course, what is a Pajama Party without popcorn so popcorn will be provided.  Wearing your PJ's are optional but will earn you extra tickets in the evenings door prize drawing.  

Class cost:  $10.00.  And bonus, you will be able to choose your own color palette.  The class will be held at the Hill's in Broadway.  For directions, just ask when you RSVP.

I would love for you to join me!  To attend, please RSVP to me by Friday at noon at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment