Thursday, August 1, 2013

Close To My Heart's Fall/Winter Idea Book is now live!


So grab a cup of coffee, or your favorite drink of choice this morning and enjoy a glance!  You can view the Idea Book here on my website, and if you are in love, as I am, you can place an order directly on my site, with me, or schedule your own Home Workshop where you can earn many of the fantastic items at a discount or free!



Just a few must-sees!
1.  Artbooking!  Close To My Heart's fascinating new exclusive Cricut Cartridge! Click here for the flyer!  


When you purchase your copy of Artbooking from me, you will receive Class Instructions for my first Sassfully Chirping Cricut Class free (where I will teach you to create two 12" x 12" layouts) and the option to watch the class on You Tube.  Materials needed for the class, may be purchased with your cartridge for a discounted rate of $25.00 (a $39.55 value).  To take advantage of this class discount, your order should be placed directly with me.  You may do this by e-mailing me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com or by using the payment link below.  Participants may also opt to add on the new How To Book Make It From The Heart Volume 2 (see below) for just $5.00 more.  Here is one of the layouts that you will be able to create.


Artbooking Bundle with Class Supplies





2.  Great new hostess-only rewards!  Have you seen the adorable Penguin!  A must have for all animal lovers!  And these can be earned with a Home Workshop, On-line party, or your own individual sale of $150.00 or larger (before shipping and tax).  View pages 5-9 in the new Idea Book for more details!



3.  Beautiful new papers and stamp sets! Laughing Lola, Huntington, Babycakes, ProPlayer, Frosted and Sarita!

4.  Embellishments galore! From fresh new Mini-Medleys to bold new bling Close To My Heart is certain to have a new embellishment to adorn your papercrafting projects!

5. Bright and cheerful new Hostess Collections!  Love!!!  A fantastic collection of products for an amazing deal of 50% with your qualifying Gathering/Event.  Here is a sampling with Sarita!



6. MAKE IT FROM YOUR HEART Volume 2~!  A new How-To Book!




7.  A bountiful and inspirational new Consultant kit!  Join my team for just $49! (plus shipping and tax) Click here for more details.  or click here to join my team!


AND TO SWEETEN the deal...Close To My Heart give all participants a free August Stamp of the Month, A Chocolate Affair stamp set with qualifying $50 purchases!



Stay tuned in the coming weeks for so much more awesomeness!

And note, I will be hosting a Fall Idea Book Launch Give-a-way of hostess rewards earned, new product and more all weekend!  To be eligible, simply click on one of the the Fall Idea Book Launch Give-a-way Gathering Links when you place your order and your name will be entered to for a chance to reap some of the rewards!  Orders placed with me will also be included in the drawing.  Drawings will be held on Sunday, August 4th, 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment