Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunburst Card with Claire

Currently, my favorite paper collection from Close To My Heart's spring Idea Book is Claire!  There is just something about it that makes me smile over and over again.  Tonight I wanted to share a card that I made for my monthly card club that meets on the third Monday of each month.  The card is a sunburst card. In class tomorrow, we will make two of this card and then 2 each of three more designs.  Participants will need to bring: their trimmer, adhesive of choice, 3-d foam tape and scissors. We will be using Outdoor Denim, Sunset and Hollyhock for inks.  If you would like to join us, or to purchase a kit, simply e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.


The stamp sets used are:  C1538 Girls Rock and B1410 A Friend Like You.  The paper collection is X7166B Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment