Friday, February 22, 2013

Showcasing and preserving old photographs?

If so, then Studio J is the perfect fit for your needs!
 
Our family has boxes and boxes of old photographs and many of them are small is size as was customary of the time period. I have tried multiple times to re-print the photographs for preservation and to put in scrapbooks but the quality isn't the same after scanning and reprinting.  Recently, I rescanned a few pictures (well, actually my hubby scanned them for me) and I loaded them into Studio J.  Here the photo seems to jump back to vibrance!  I was able to use a layout with small photo wells and create a beautiful layout to showcase them.  These photos are of my Great Uncle Dwight.  I changed the photos (inside Studio J) to Sepia tones and they blended beautifully with the Florentine paper collection.  I cannot wait to show the layout and pictures to my aunt the next time I see her!
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February is a month of Digital Delights with Close To My Heart! 
Create and print Studio J layouts for just $5 a 2 page spread! 
 
I truly LOVE Studio J and firmly believe that when others try it, they too will love every minute of it! With that being said, I have "Whale of a Digital Deal" for my customers: When you create and order-to-print TWENTY Studio J layouts during the month of February, I will personally reward you with a Legacy Album in the color of your choice for free! Partnered with the $1.95 discount per layout, that is a savings of $63.95! To take advantage of Tonya's "Whale of a Digital Deal", simply create and order 20 Studio J layouts to print in the month of February. Layouts must be ordered with a link back to me as your consultant to be eligible. When you check out, select to join "Tonya's Whale of a Digital Deal" Gathering and your name will also be added into a drawing for a free Studio J Five pack. For more details, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com. Happy Scrappin'!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment