Thursday, October 18, 2012

Our cropping "adventure" in the 18th Century!

I just returned from my Sassy Crops Fall Scrapbooking Weekend at the Wayside Inn in Middletown, VA where we spent the weekend scrappin, celebrating each other, and admiring the 18th Century artifacts.  It was a weekend to remember that is for sure!  Right before we left, my dear friend Barb C. reminded me that we spend so much time with our Scrappin' sisters but often find we don't have many pictures of our time together so at this crop, I took lots of pictures!  Here are a few of my favorites!  Want to join in on the fun?  Then visit Sassy Crops website (www.sassycrops.com) and register for the Shamrock Crop 2013.  You won't want to miss it!
 
Layout Challenge Winner, Linda Hill with Challenge Author, Olivia Conley



What a group!  I am truly the luckiest consultant ever!



Traditional Spoon Bread



Oh the prizes...oh my!

Chicken Pot Pie...AMAZING!

Grand Prize Winner - Lynn Whitmore!


Sassy Crops Gift Certificate Winner - Janice Hines!

No comments:

Post a Comment