Saturday, October 20, 2012

30 Studio Js in 30 days - day 18

Tonight I have three layouts to share.  All three layouts were created for my scrappers who attended my Fall Scrapbooking Weekend a few weeks ago -- the crop was an "Adventure" so I wanted to make sure that I documented it "appropriately" for them!  :)  Yes, my croppin' friends...these layouts are for you!  I used the Clementine paper collection which was the paper collection that I used throughout the crop for my prizes, name tags etc.; and it just so happened, that the colors Sorbet and Saddle were complimented in the colors of the Inn and worked well with our photographs. 
 
For the first layout, I had to be a little "tricky" with my positioning.  I wanted to use the photograph of the Inn however to get the entire Inn in the picture we had to take it from across the road.  The road itself took away from the photograph so I used a text box to cover the bottom part of the photo because as we know, we needed the length of the photo for the photo cell.  I also wanted Sorbet added to the right page so again, I created a journaling box, put it on the outside of the photo cells and then sent it backwards to give the appearance of a photo mat.  I also used the Tumbleweed font which to me reminded me of the time era that the hotel was from.



To see enlarged views of the layouts, simply click on the layout.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October Studio J Special...receive your 10th layout free when you purchase 9 layouts! To get started, visit my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October Stamp of the Month: A Very Merry Christmas
Purchase this adorable Christmasy stamp set for just $5 with a $50 qualifying purchase. Shop now. www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to win a FREE Art Philosophy or Artiste' Cricut Cartridge*? I will be giving one away from my blog on November 1, 2012! Simply place an order on my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan and join the "Sassfully Chirping in October" link and you will be automatically entered into the drawing. Your name will be entered for each order placed between October 1-31, 2012. This giveaway is only available with Independent Close To My Heart Consultant, Tonya Sheridan and the winner will be randomly drawn by an on-line drawing service.

*if you already have the cartridges, a $99 gift certificate may be substituted for the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment