Monday, May 21, 2012

Sassy for Dotty - Day 20

Since I am still up, thought I would go ahead and post one more card that I made this weekend with the Dotty paper collection.  I love the inclusion of the ribbon on this card!  It OH, SO Makes the card!
The card design is Name Plate and is from Wishes.  The finished card size is 8" x 3 1/2".  The wide Sweet Leaf Ribbon was adhered in the "whiter" space of the pattern so that it blends right in.  The flowers are from the Paradise Just Blooms Paper Flowers.  The corduroy button is from the Sunset Mini Medleys.


My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge, 188 card designs completed and just 20 left to go!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celebrate National Scrapbooking Month in Style!

With your $35 purchase from our Spring/Summer Idea Book, you can purchase the Dotty for You Paper pack for just $5 (plus shipping and tax). This is a $19.95 value and is filled with color! It's a must have for spring! To order your own Dotty For You, visit my On-Line Business Address at:
www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan.

No comments:

Post a Comment