Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lucy Workshop on the Go

I have said many times, that I love Close To My Heart's Workshop on the Go's!  And what?  There are oh, so many reasons!  First, the layouts are always quite lovely...and quite versatile!  Here you will see what corporates WTG layout looks like and then directly below it, you will see what my "interruption" of the layout is.  I have used the same stamping and special elements but just tweaked them to make the layout mine. And that is the other thing that I love about the WTG's...everything you need, except your inks and adhesive, is included in the kit so that when you are ready, you can create until your heart is complete!


I love the paper that I chose, because I could add the Lucy Rub-ons and the stamped images and they blend right in with the papers.  It makes for the perfect compliment.  I also added some bling...little bitty sparkles to some of the flowers.  Love it!

Full Spread.

Left Layout
Right Layout

Would you like to order your own Lucy Workshop on the Go Kit?  If so, visit my OBA and order one today.  You can also e-mail me and I can order your own set with my next outgoing order.  The kit retails for just $29.95(plus shipping and tax) and includes the paper pack, the Lucy rub-ons, Bitty Sparkles, an exclusive WTG guide, and a C sized exclusive stamp set.  Or, why not plan to create this "royal" layout for the princess's in your life, with your own girlfriends!  Gather a few friends (minimum of 3) and we can get together and create away.  What's better, you will reap the benefit the rewards with our generous hostess rewards.  With 8 paying friends, your will receive your own WTG kit free!  E-mail me for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment