Sunday, March 25, 2012

Just For You Cards

This is the stamp set, and stamped flower, that graces the cover of Close To My Heart's Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book.  I fell in love with the flower and thought it would make an adorable card club.  So for March's club, we will be creating eight cards: 2 each of four designs.  Three of the designs will feature the same flower as the cover, and for the fourth card, I tweaked the flower to create a completely different look.  There is still time to sign up for card club... the class is Monday at 6PM in Broadway.  Cost is $10.  Or, if you would prefer a card kit, send me an e-mail to:  inallsassiness@gmail.com.  Shipping fees might apply.  Finished card size is 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" and the paper collection featured is Stella.


Card Design is an original design.

Card Design is:  Up in the Corner from Wishes.

Card Design is Keep it Level from Wishes.

Card Design is All Squared Up from Wishes.

Up in the Corner is a new card design for me.  So, for My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge, I have now completed 179 of the card designs and have 29 to still complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment