Friday, March 23, 2012

Brown eyed girl

I wanted to share a layout that I created before I left on my cruise.  The layout is of my daughter and the pictures are from a few years ago.  Don't laugh, but I took the picture of her focusing on her beautiful brown eyes and have been trying since then to find a paper collection that would work with the pictures.  And finally, now with the introduction of Pemberly, I believe I found it.  This was one of those layouts that I created for myself, and just for myself...no class project...and no holes barred.  And, I have to say, I love it.  I almost don't want to tuck it away in a book.  I added much detail work to the layout, thus tried to take close ups of some of the elements to share.

Full Spread.

Left Side.  Layout design is Title Topper - Basic from Reflections.

Right side.

Bullet journaling is from the Zip tab.

Liquid Glass on the petals.  Hand stitching on the border.

Journaling along the flow of the flower petals.

Bling on the Dimensional Element letters,
 and more bling with the Sparkle Flourishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment