Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What's that you say...Christmas in July?




Yes, it is that time of the year! July, the official start of Christmas card making season! Oh, so excited to get a jump start on Christmas cards this year! I love doing them now, because come November, I am oh, so burnt out and the last thing I have time for is making my Christmas cards. Love to create them? If so, join me for my Christmas card class tomorrow night, or contact me about having your own Christmas card workshop! e-mail me at: inallsassiness@juno.com to sign up.



Card Design is Sweet & Simple from Originals.



Card design is loosely based on Lucky Three from Originals.



Card Design is Upper Level Focus from Originals.



Card design is Cubes & Colors from Originals.




Materials used: Cocoa, New England Ivy, Colonial White & Cranberry Exclusive inks and cardstock; Evensong Paper Collection, Cocoa Ribbon, Pearls Opaques, variety of stamp sets.




My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: One card was used before, so I now have 154 completed. 54 still to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment