Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Abby!

Where does the time go I have to ask? Tomorrow is Abigail's fourth birthday and it just doesn't seem possible! My little baby is no longer a baby: but instead a big girl with a sparkling personality, a style that is definitely all her own (who else wants to wear a princess dress with blinging cowgirl boots?), speaks like a 30 year old (so her grandaddy says), a definite chatter box, a "Can-do" attitude and a heart filled with compassion and love. God has entrusted me with such a beautiful gift and one that I am incredibly honored to have. I have enjoyed our time together and am looking forward for time shared in the coming years. Happy Birthday my sweet Abby--Mommy loves you dearly!

Birthday June 13, 2007






Christmas December 2007


Dedication February, 2008


St. Patrick's Day 2008


1st Birthday June 2008

June 2008




Halloween 2008


2nd Birthday June 2009

Halloween 2009


3rd Birthday June 2010

First Day of Preschool!

Fall 2010

Preschool Graduation May 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment