Sunday, January 17, 2010

"Oh, so very pretty leafies..."

The fall season with all of it's beauty is truly brought to life with the rich colors of the Felicity paper collection. The combination of the plaids, intricate designs, and detailed flourishes are the perfect balance to this layout that was designed by Close To My Heart. It features the colors of Autumn Terracotta, Chocolate, Colonial White and a hint of Barn Red. Hand stitched argyle patterns become a perfect focal accent.

This beautiful Felicity collection is only available for a few more weeks! Click here to find out how to get your very own set. Because I love the possibilities of this collection, I will be offering a workshop to create the featured layouts (the one below being one of those layouts) and or cards. Click here for details. I hope you can join me! You will be amazed at what you can do!!
left side
right side
the details
For my layout, I chose pictures of my daughter Abby and a trip shared with her grandparents to the park this past fall. She was fascinated with the leaves (so much larger than the ones in our yard) and was so excited, she kept calling the leaves "leafies". The pictures and papers complimented each other perfectly. Because I wanted the photographs to be the focal point, the journaling is very simple, and reads as follows: "Discovering fall and all it's beauty...in her own words. So endearing: it makes my heart flutter. Grandma and Papa's visit. October 2009."
The designs follow the Reflections patterns - Main Frame: Tied Together & Sidebar: Main Frame.
My Ultimate Scrapbooking Project: Layouts --3 down, 147 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment