Thursday, January 14, 2010

Elegant and Classy...

all with a touch of "flutter"! Butterfly flutters that is! I am absolutely loving the new Veranda Paper Collection...it features the warm, yet springy colors of Creme Brulee, Juniper, Cocoa and Vanilla Creme. Complimented by the Just Blooms Spring Blossoms (and can't forget those cute little butterflies!) and the Filigree Charms these cards are such a breath of fresh air.
These cards were designed using CTMH's Wishes card book (Season's Greetings design) and inspired by my colleague, and fellow consultant Christine A., for a workshop that I am teaching next week (Monday the 18th at 5PM) to some of my favorite teachers! It is actually a fundraiser for the New Market Shockers - a local baseball team! If you local to the Harrisonburg area, we would love to have you join us. The crop fee is just $2 and this optional workshop is just $12. For more details on the location or to sign up, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@juno.com.





My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 208 cards. 8 down, 200 to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment