Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Introducing...Felicity!



A beautiful new collection from Close To My Heart that is here for a very short time! This kit is available beginning today through January 31, 2010 or while supplies last! I love it! It is definitely following the trends that we are seeing in the industry with the shaped paper and the colors are so universal! I see myself longing for several sets!

Celebrate papercrafting with the stunning Felicity Collection. The collection features die-cut paper, three gorgeous color schemes, and a D-sized stamp set that includes flowers, flourishes, argyle patterns, birds and an entire alphabet. Your paper crafting possibilities are endless.

How can you get yours? 1. Purchase $60 in stamp sets. 2. Purchase $125 in product. 3. Purchase the set outright for $34.95. 4. Host a $400 Gathering. 5. Join my team between January 1st and January 31st.

To see the full Felicity collection, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment