Thursday, November 26, 2009

In the spirit of gift giving...




I know many of us are looking for that perfect gift for loved ones, or for items to put on our own wish lists, and I have to share an idea that I have recently discovered that is completely awesome! Close To My Heart's Carrying Case for the Ink Tower is perfect for storing or transporting the MME Totally Cool Totes! No longer do I have to worry about my scissors or tools falling out going into a crop, or falling out in my car! My mom and I both used ours for our tool caddies when we went to a weekend scrapbooking retreat last weekend in the Outer Banks and she too was in love! What's better, the totes have dual handles for carrying ease and a slip back to strap it onto your rolling carry-alls! Priced at $34.95, this tote is worth it's weight in gold!!


1 comment: