Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tinkerin' Challenge #9

Tinkerin' Challenge #9:
Use rub-ons to create a sub-title or journaling!

I used the All-Out Adventure Rub-ons with this layout! For me, these are my favorite so far! Not only do they come in an assortment of three colors (White Daisy, Chocolate, & Black) but they have images that compliment the new paper collections! How awesome is that!


I used several of the (black) arrows on my sub-title/journaling piece, several of the gears (White Daisy) on my pictures, and the letters/phrases on my sub-title/journaling piece! I love that I was able to use the White Daisy letters to write out Icie's name, and then use the same letters in black to do the journaling! A definite win, win for me!



Below is the Layout that Close To My Heart Created that I based my layout from! This is what I love so much about these exclusive workshops...you can "tweak" where you desire, but you still have beautiful, balanced, layouts to build from! And, all of the designs, are exclusive designs that are not featured in any of our How-To or Idea Books! (click image for detailed images).


Products I used are: Tinkerin' Level 2 Paper Pack & My Stickease, Badge Buttons, Holiday Red Craft Buttons (from the Summer Collection), Sunflower Embroidery Floss (from the Yellow & Orange Assortment), Field Trip My Acrylix Stamp Set, Gear Up My Acrylix Stamp Set;, All Out Adventure Rub-ons; Colors featured Twilight, Sunflower, Sunny Yellow, Clover Meadow, Holiday Red.

If you would like to do some Tinkerin' on your own and create this fun workshop, let me know! I can arrange it for you, or you and some friends!


And for those of you who are following my National Scrapbook Day Challenge--for this layout, I completed the following challenges:

#18. Used an item from a Stickease Sheet
#24. Used Floss or Sassy Strands on a layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment