Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wishes Card Book is here a month early!!

I am so excited! To preface...I have had a very long day! Today was a preschool day, and it was raining...so needless to say it is a task to get all three kids in, and out, and in, and out of Preschool! Add rain, and it makes it all the more trying. We came home, and the kids took late naps, so I had to wake them up to have an early dinner as Nicholas was to have soccer practice this evening. I had the kids, the stroller, snacks, waters, soccer gear on, and kids in the car when I got the phone call that practice was cancelled. Such a bummer...and one very disappointed preschooler. So, we regrouped, had a popcorn and a movie night--Early! Now, I have all the kids tucked in and down for the night (I hope) and sat down to catch up on some e-mail when I found a message from CTMH's home office that the much anticipated new Wishes Card Confidence Program Book has arrived early and will be available to order tomorrow morning!! Lots of smiles here! I love all of Jeanette's books so I am sure this too will be the perfect addition to my collection!!
Here's what the new Idea Book (that goes live tomorrow) has to say: "Bulk cardmaking, trendy circle cards, and all new patterns make Jeanette Lynton's latest hardbound, how-to cardmaking book a must-have for your creative library. The three bulk card "workshops" help you make 8, 12, 16 in a jiffy while getting the most out of your papers and your time. The beautiful full-color artwork and creative stamping tips and techniques offer hours of inspiration and new ideas. " $29.95
You too can order your very own copy beginning tomorrow at MyCTMH website! A perfect Mother's Day gift for yourself!! I know I will be longing for the man in brown to arrive next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment