Friday, April 11, 2014

31 Days of Studio J - My Way. Tip 12.

So I have to admit.  I got a little sidetracked with life the past few weeks, but I wanted to finish my 31 Days of Studio J tips as I still am passionate about how awesome this program is!

So tonight I wanted to share charms that I made for my scrapbookers that attended my Shamrock Crop a few weeks ago.  It has been requested by one of my scrapbookers that they have some type of tag or momentum to hang on their tool bag as a momentum of the weekend crops.  For this crop, I created a 1" image in Studio J (the image was obtained from Fotofolio) and added the name and year of my crop.  I printed the 1" pictures using the Studio J program.  Once they arrived, I cut the pictures to the 1" size and adhered the pictures into the Base and Bling Square Pennant- Faux Antique Silver with Tombow.  I then added Liquid Glass over the entire image and added the Base and Bling Square Glass Covers.  I pressed down and used a baby wipe to wipe off the excess Liquid Glass from the seams.  I allowed the charms to dry overnight and then attached them to a Thirty-One Key Fob.  I loved how the charms turned out.  

As a bonus, as I had already created the image, I also printed the graphic as a 2" size and gave it to each scrapper in a 2" Flip Flip so that they could add it to a layout of the weekend.

(You will have to forgive the flash on the picture).


Here is what the charm looks like on the Key Fob.  Photograph courtesy of Kimberly McCoid.  (Thanks Kimmie for taking this!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you become a Close To My Heart Consultant, and join my team, during the month of April, for just $99 you will receive over $415 in product including a Cricut Collection!  And if you are one of the next SEVEN to join my team, the Hearts and Sass, you will also receive $25 in Flip Flaps of your choice.  For more details, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.comor visit my website to sign up!


No comments:

Post a Comment