Monday, April 3, 2023

Hope & Kindness meets White Gloss Spray!

It's been awhile!! One of my personal goals for the spring is to get back into blogging here!  And, so I thought I would start with a card that I recently created using the (Z5010) White Gloss Spray, the (CC5223) Hope & Kindness textured cardstock (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! this paper!) I cannot get enough of it truthfully! AND, the (CC5226) Fancy Doilies Thin Cuts.

The White Gloss, & Gilt Spray are my new found loves - and when sprayed on this textured cardstock the wow factor magnifies!  It just pops beyond all popping and stands out quite elegantly as seen here.


A tip: to create the splatter around the 1/2 scalloped circle, create a mask by taking the same 1/2 circle and covering the holes with post-it notes.  Position the mask as desired and splatter around the mask.  Remove the mask, allow to dry for a few minutes before adhering the actual 1/2 scalloped circle.  The mask then can be used over and over again to create additional cards.

Hope & Kindness Textured Cardstock

Fancy Doilies Thin Cuts
White Gloss Spray

Other products used are:  (Z6533) Harbour Exclusive Ink, (M1313) Thoughts & Prayers Stamp set, (retired) Hope & Kindness Paper & stickers & (Z2542) Harbour Glitter paper.   These items can be found on my website at: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com.  The card kit shown above can be found in my shop at: www.inallsassiness.com

Sassfully yours,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment